I have been loving sweet potatoes noodles lately! I also love the fact that they are a healthy gluten-free and grain-free alternative to traditional pasta noodles. In order to make the sweet potato noodles, you need to use a spiralizer. Alternatively, you can create the noodles by using a vegetable peeler.
I’m also a huge fan of stir-fry, so I decided to make a stir-fry using sweet potato noodles! This is a filling meal that won’t leave you feeling heavy or bloated. The pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds and hemp seeds add some protein to the dish in addition to giving it a nice crunch! The drizzle of tahini on top adds great flavor and really compliments this dish nicely.
I added some mini veggie burger bites on top of mine, but this is totally optional! I like the brand Hilary’s Eat Well (found at Whole Foods).Sweet Potato Noodle Stir-Fry that will fill you up without making you feel heavy or bloated! It's #vegan #paleo #glutenfree #grainfree Click To Tweet Print
Sweet Potato Noodle Stir Fry
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Dinner, Entree
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten Free
- Add the sesame oil to a pan over medium heat. Allow the oil to heat for a minute and then add the onion and sweet potato.
- Cook the onion and sweet potato, mixing frequently, for about 10 minutes, or until the sweet potato noodles are fully cooked. If necessary, add more oil.
- Add in the arugula and cook for another minute, until it is slightly wilted.
- Spoon the noodles onto a plate and add the pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds and hemp seeds.
- Drizzle the tahini on top and enjoy!
- I added mini veggie burger bites on top. I like Hilary’s Eat Well. This is optional, but makes it more filling.