Happy Sunday loves! I’m so happy it’s spring – it means my birthday is right around the corner (next week). I’m also in SUCH spring cleaning mode! All I want to do is organize every drawer in my house, clean out my closest, etc. What are your favorite things about spring?
This weekend has flown by, as it always does. Friday night was super relaxing – I cooked a nice dinner for my husband and then indulged in the new Ben & Jerry’s dairy-free (made with almond milk) ice cream. I shared the picture on my instagram for those of you who didn’t see it. I’m seriously obsessed!! Saturday morning I got to go to yoga which was such a treat. I have only been able to go once or twice since having the baby. I’m hoping to get yoga back into my weekly routine soon! Saturday night was a cozy dinner with some of my best friends and our husbands. Baby Emma joined too 🙂
For those celebrating Easter today, I hope you have a wonderful holiday with your loved ones, xox.
In the food/health world:
- These purple sweet potato waffles look AMAZING! Definitely going to make them soon!
- This protein almond milk recipe looks amazing!! I’m going to make a big batch of it today to have on hand for this week’s smoothies and oatmeals!
- I’m loving this 31 meals cookbook – which contains 31 healthy, simple & delicious dinners. I love that it’s digital and so inexpensive!
- Ever wondered how to clean a cast iron skillet? Check out these 3 methods.
- I am highly considering going gluten-free for a few months to see if I notice any difference mentally and/or physically. I do not have a gluten-intolerance, but am still intrigued to see if I notice any difference without it. This article has been a huge help to me and anyone that is considering going gluten free should read it here.
In the fashion world:
- I’ve been searching for a good pair of strappy sandals for summer – I think I found them! So obsessed with these!
- I need a few pairs of black leggings because I wear them for way more than just yoga. These are so cute and love the little cutout at the bottom.
- Everyone needs a good basic white tee – this one is perfect!