I’m posting this MUCH later than usual – my days definitely get away from me so quick with having a baby! I hope you guys had a great weekend! I finally got a date night in with my husband Saturday night! We went to Rusty Pelican in Miami – the food was AMAZING and I’ll definitely be going back again! I can’t believe it took us this long to get there! The view was also incredible!! Today I took a kickboxing class which has become my favorite cardio workout. I leave the class feeling incredible every time. I have to start cooking dinner now, but enjoy my favorite finds from around the internet this week:
In the food/health world:
- This avocado vanilla smoothie looks SO thick, creamy & delicious!! Adding it to my ‘must make’ list!
- Paleo chocolate chip banana bread – whoa!!! Definitely making it asap!
- Eat these foods to maintain a regular menstrual cycle.
- These vegan oatmeal raisin cookies look easy to make and pretty healthy!
In the fashion world:
- Loving this Gorjana 3 disk necklace – perfect for any occasion.
- This ‘post pilates pinot‘ tank is so cute for your next workout!
- This dress is so cute for spring/summer.
In the travel world:
- Loving this guide to Paris. I’ve been to Paris twice, but when I was in college. I would love to go with my husband one day!