Hi loves! I can’t believe it’s November already! I can officially say that “next month” I will be having a baby!!! That’s so crazy to me!!
I hope everyone had a great Halloween weekend! My husband and I enjoyed our first Halloween in our new neighborhood. We walked over to the Halloween party in the park where we enjoyed some good food and met our neighbors. It was so cute seeing all of the kids in their little costumes. I really love this time of year!
Below is my weekly list of my top finds from around the internet:
In the food & health world:
- This is an interesting read on 7 natural antibiotics to consider before a prescription. I’m all about doing things as naturally and organically as possible.
- How cool are these healthy prenatal vitamins – in a biscuit form! – from the founders of Blueprint Cleanse.
- I’m definitely listening – skincare advice from a wellness superstar
- This is a great article about exercising throughout pregnancy and getting your body back after.
- I love a good kale salad, so will definitely have to make this white bean kale salad with tahini dressing.
- What screams fall more than a slow cooker curried butternut chili? Yum!
In the travel world:
- This Guide to Midtown Manhattan is amazing! Thanks Goop!
In the fashion world:
- This thermal Free People top is the perfect cozy fall piece
- I’m so obsessed with these Isabel Marant sandals