Happy Halloween!!!! I am so excited that Halloween fell on a Saturday this year! This is my first Halloween living in my new neighborhood with my husband. Since moving out of my parent’s house when I was 18 to leave for college, I have only lived in apartments and condos, so this is my first time living in a house in suburbia (which means great trick or treating!)
On Halloween, I believe you have to start your day off with a festive breakfast that involves pumpkin! This pumpkin vanilla smoothie bowl is packed with protein and superfoods and will totally get you in the Halloween spirit the moment you wake up. It is vegan and gluten-free so everyone can enjoy it. This bowl left me feeling satisfied for hours with tons of energy to go trick-or-treating!
This bowl is jam-packed with yummy and healthy ingredients like pumpkin, banana, almond butter, vanilla protein and spices. I added some superfoods like maca powder and flaxseeds, but they are totally optional. The toppings I used added the perfect crunch!#Vegan & #GlutenFree Pumpkin Vanilla Smoothie Bowl - the perfect Autumn Breakfast!Click To Tweet Print
Happy Halloween! Pumpkin Vanilla Smoothie Bowl
A vegan and gluten-free pumpkin smoothie bowl that is festive for fall and packed with nutrients!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minutes
- Total Time: 6 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Vegan, Gluten-Free
- Cuisine: Breakfast
- ½ cup almond milk
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 serving vanilla vegan plant based protein powder (Aloha)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ tsp maca powder & 1 tsp flaxseed meal(optional)
- Toppings: Purely Elizabeth pumpkin fig granola, cacao nibs and hemp seeds
- Add all ingredients to a high-power blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a bowl and top with granola (I like Purely Elizabeth pumpkin fig granola), cacao nibs and hemp seeds.