These one bowl flourless chocolate chunk pumpkin bars are the perfect fall-inspired treat! They’re gluten-free and contain no refined sugar!
One of my favorite things about fall is baking ALL the pumpkin recipes! I had a vision for these chocolate chunk pumpkin bars and they do not disappoint! They’re made with all clean, real ingredients and thanks to the oat flour are ‘flourless’. If you’re gluten-free be sure to use certified gluten-free oat flour. This recipe is also free of dairy and refined sugar.
The chocolate used in this recipe is Hu Kitchen‘s dark chocolate bar (sliced up into chunks). I am OBSESSED with their chocolate because it’s made with minimal clean ingredients! It contains no gluten, refined sugar, no cane sugar, no sugar alcohols, no GMO’s, no dairy, no emulsifiers and no soy lecithin. It’s a chocolate I can feel good about eating. I don’t think of their chocolate as candy or junk food – because when the ingredients are all clean and natural, it’s not. Aside from the perfect ingredient line-up, let’s discuss how DELICIOUS their chocolate is! They have so many different incredible flavors such as dark chocolate stuffed with cashew butter as well as a banana flavor! It’s truly my favorite!! For these bars I used the Simple Dark Chocolate bar, but I imagine their Salty Dark Chocolate bar would be just as delicious!
One Bowl Flourless Chocolate Chunk Pumpkin Bars
These one bowl flourless chocolate chunk pumpkin bars are the perfect fall-inspired treat! They’re gluten-free and contain no refined sugar.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 60 minutes
- Yield: 9 bars 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/2 cup creamy almond butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup oat flour
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1.5 Hu Kitchen dark chocolate bar, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Lightly grease an 8×8 square baking dish with coconut oil.
- Add all wet ingredients into a large mixing bowl and combine.
- Next add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until everything is mixed together.
- Stir in most of the chopped chocolate, leaving some for on top.
- Pour the batter into baking dish and top with the additional chocolate chunks.
- Place in the oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on a cooling rack for at least 30 min prior to cutting into bars.
- Store in the fridge for up to a week, or freeze to enjoy at a later time!
Thank you to Hu Kitchen for sponsoring this post! I’m so grateful to partner with brands I truly love!