Mini sweet potato blueberry pancakes that are made with clean and minimal ingredients and are gluten-free and dairy-free.
Okay I am literally so obsessed with this recipe! These are seriously SOOO good you all need to run to your kitchen and make them ASAP!
These pancakes are made with clean ingredients and are gluten-free (I used oat flour), but you can definitely substitute with white flour or whole wheat flour. They’re also free of refined sugar (naturally sweetened with banana, sweet potato and maple syrup or honey). These pancakes are also dairy-free.
My kids are equally obsessed with these pancakes and I love that there’s sweet potato in there so I know they’re getting veggies in too!
You’re going to loveeeeee these! I’m so excited for you to try them!!
Mini sweet potato blueberry pancakes that are made with clean and minimal ingredients and are #glutenfreeClick To Tweet Print
Mini Sweet Potato Blueberry Pancakes (Gluten-Free)
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 3 - 4 servings 1x
- Category: Pancakes
- Cuisine: Gluten-Free Dairy-Free
- 2 pasture-raised eggs
- 1/2 cup mashed sweet potato
- 2 small ripe bananas, sliced
- 3 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups oat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- Add all of the wet ingredients into a blender (eggs, sweet potato, banana, syrup, almond milk, avocado oil and vanilla extract. Blend until well combined.
- Next add the the remaining ingredients (except the blueberries) and blend again until combined.
- Now add in the blueberries and mix with a spoon – don’t blend.
- Heat up a frying pan or griddle over medium heat (you can use ghee, coconut oil, avocado oil or grass-fed butter).
- Using a large spoon place the batter onto the frying pan using 1 – 2 spoonfuls (if keeping these mini).
- Cook for about 3 minutes, then flip and cook for another 2 – 3 minutes.
- Since there’s maple syrup or honey in the batter I find I don’t need to add syrup on top – they’re perfectly sweet how they are! I like to serve with some nuts or nut butter for healthy fat!