This healthy chocolate chip pumpkin bread is perfectly moist, full of flavor and makes the most delicious breakfast or snack!
I love baking this bread on a cozy Sunday during Autumn and snacking on it throughout the week. I love how my entire house smells of sweet pumpkin – it makes me so happy! This pumpkin bread is delicious enjoyed on its own, or I love spreading some almond butter on top. The chocolate chips add the perfect touch, but feel free to leave them out. This bread is lightly sweetened with coconut sugar, which is a healthier alternative to white sugar or brown sugar and does not taste overly sweet.
This recipe is easy to follow, doesn’t require a ton of ingredients and will quickly become one of your favorite breads to bake!
This healthy chocolate chip pumpkin bread is perfectly moist, full of flavor & makes a delicious breakfast or snack!Click To Tweet
Shop the ingredients used for this recipe:
Healthy Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hours 45 minutes
- Yield: 8 slices 1x
- Category: Breakfast, Snack
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs (at room temperature)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 4 tbsp coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp pink salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Grease a loaf pan with coconut oil
- Add the wet ingredients to a large mixing bowl and mix until well-combined
- Add the dry ingredients to a medium mixing bowl and mix until well-combined
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix well
- Fold in MOST of the chocolate chips, leaving some for sprinkling on top.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan, sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips on top
- Place in the oven and bake for 45 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean
- Place on a cooling rack for at least 30 minutes prior to slicing and serving