The yummiest healthy blueberry muffins that are vegan, gluten-free and refined sugar free!
These healthy blueberry muffins are so delicious!! They’re vegan, gluten-free, egg-free, dairy-free and free of refined sugar. There’s nothing that I love more than any recipe that involves cooked blueberries!! Emma helped me make these (my 4 year old) and it’s so cute baking with her. She taste-tested them and they are most definitely kid-approved too! Enjoy loves!Print
Vegan Blueberry Muffins (Gluten-Free too!!)
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 flax eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups oat flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- First make the flax eggs by combining 2 tbsp ground flax with 6 tbsp filtered water. Mix really well. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- Once the flax eggs are ready add the coconut oil, almond milk, coconut sugar, flax eggs, vanilla extract and apple cider vinegar in a large mixing bowl. Mix really well.
- Next add in the oat flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt and mix again.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Pour the batter into a muffin tray greased with coconut oil.
- Place in the oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for at least 20 minutes and then enjoy!
Keep stored in the refrigerator for up 5 days, or freeze for up to 3 months.