The most delicious and simple vegan / paleo maple sea salt chocolate chip cookies made with only 6 clean ingredients!
These maple sea salt chocolate chip cookies are EVERYTHINGGGG!! They are soo good! As some of you may know, I recently had to cut eggs out of my diet (temporarily), so you’ll be seeing more egg-free / vegan recipes popping up on here!
These cookies are SO easy to make! They only require one bowl and are so simple! This recipe has 6 clean ingredients: maple syrup, coconut oil (make sure you melt it first), almond flour, baking soda, sea salt and a chopped up paleo chocolate bar.
These cookies are dairy-free, egg-free, soy-free, vegan, gluten-free, grain-free and paleo! However, they have all the taste, flavor, texture and consistency of the real deal. They’re a bit crunchy on the outside and perfectly soft on the inside. They’re honestly amazing and a new favorite sweet recipe of mine! I love that they’re also naturally sweetened with just maple syrup!
I hope you make these!! Please do!! You’re going to be OBSESSED and promise they’ll quickly become your new go-to chocolate chip cookie!!
The Most AMAZING Vegan Maple Sea Salt Chocolate Chip Cookies!!
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine the coconut oil (make sure it’s melted so it’s liquid) and maple syrup in a large bowl and mix well.
- To the same bowl add the almond flour, baking soda and sea salt and mix until all ingredients are combined.
- Add in the chopped chocolate and mix again.
- Cover the bowl with tin foil and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Using an ice cream scooper, scoop the cookie dough on to a cookie sheet and place in the oven.
- Bake for 12 – 14 minutes (mine was perfect after 13 minutes).
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for at 20 minutes.