Helloooo again and happy Sunday! I finally had a weekend of NO PLANS and it was awesome! I loved being able to just hang around the house in pajamas, go to yoga, play with Emma and go to early (like 5:30pm haha) dinners! I also created lots of new yummy recipes that I can’t wait to share with you on the blog in the upcoming weeks 🙂 Hope everyone had a great weekend!! xox
Below are my favorite finds from around the internet this week:
- I had not yet tried baking using chickpea flour, but I’m going to give it a try with these chickpea flour chocolate chip cookies.
- These fruity rainbow froyo pops are the perfect light summer snack or dessert. They are also amazing for toddlers and kids!!
- These vegan vanilla waffles with vanilla maple cashew cream are definitely on my list to make on a lazy Sunday morning!
- Definitely need to make this spiced coconut latte!
- Obsessing over these healthy Mexican breakfast bowls…
- I can’t stop baking banana bread lately – trying this coconut almond banana bread next!
- I recently had the pleasure of trying Daily Harvest smoothies and am in love! They are delivered frozen to your doorstep and are such a time-saver in the morning!! You simply add liquid and blend — your breakfast is ready to go! Trust me and try it! Enter the code LEAH25 to get 25% off your first box of 6 smoothies 🙂
- Speaking of meal delivery… have you tried Sunbasket yet? It’s all fresh organic ingredients – I loved making the meals with my husband! Get your first 3 meals for FREE by clicking here 🙂
- These lace up sandals are so cute and fun for summer!
- How fun is this pineapple pool raft for summer?!