Happy Father’s Day to all the daddy’s out there!! Unfortunately I won’t be able to see my dad today because he lives in California, so that is really sad for me 🙁 However, this is my husband’s first year being a daddy, so I’m really excited to celebrate the wonderful husband and father he is. Watching the way my husband is with my daughter makes me fall more in love with him every day. I never could have imagined he’d be such a great dad! When he comes home from work she literally starts squealing with joy and kicking her legs and it melts my heart to watch! I love the cute little family we created together and try to treasure all these precious moments of being parents and watching our daughter grow before our eyes.Happy Father's Day to all the amazing daddy's out there! Click To Tweet
What is everyone doing for Father’s Day today? I’m about to make my husband breakfast in bed – some yummy pancakes!! Later today we’re going to lunch with my in-laws and then just hanging around the house. I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday! Below are my favorite finds from around the internet this week:
- These blueberry oatmeal snack bars are the perfect breakfast or snack to make on Sunday and have on hand for the week!
- This chickpea shawarma dip looks like the most AMAZING appetizer/side dish for a summer gathering!
- These stone fruit almond tarts are such a great summery dessert!
- These vegan & gluten free one bowl jumbo chocolate chunk cookies look delicious – definitely baking them soon!
- Obsessing over these vegan frozen banana creams!
- These 5 ingredient magical fudgesicles sound like the perfect summer treat!
- Seriously drooling over these raw vegan donuts – like OMG!
- Since I’m a stay-at-home mama I have been looking for more at-home exercises to do. Loving this resistance band workout!
- I’m loving the Warby Parker summer 2016 sunglass collection! I love that for every pair of glasses sold, a pair is distributed to someone in need.
- Are you late getting your father a gift for Father’s Day? Send him an Urthbox – enter code FATHERSDAY10 to get $10 off.
- I’ve always wanted to take a trip to Portland, OR – it seems like such an amazing city for foodies! Loving this guide for when I eventually get there!