This weekend was more eventful than usual for me. My brother is in town from New York, so Friday we went to the Eau Palm Beach spa for lunch and massages. I have not had a day to myself since Emma was born, so this was such a treat! I also couldn’t use a steam room or hot tub while I was pregnant, so I was in heaven. I couldn’t help but feeling guilty for leaving her for the day and missed her so much, but tried my best to enjoy myself and know I deserved it. Friday night I attended a friend’s birthday dinner at Kapow Noodle Bar – highly recommend for all my local people. It was low key with a lively bar scene and yummy food that was great for sharing. Saturday was such a lazy day spent napping and watching TV, and I loved every moment of it! Saturday night my husband and I brought the baby out for an early dinner (yay for 6pm dinners on Saturday nights – wow how times have changed!) We went to Racks Fish House in Delray Beach, which is another restaurant I go to often and recommend! Racks has a fun atmosphere with great seafood!
I hope you all had a great weekend as well. Below are my favorite finds from around the internet this week:
In the health world:
- This baked butternut squash mac n ‘cheese’ with hazelnut cinnamon crumble is on the top of my ‘to make’ list this week!
- This healthy salted caramel banana upside down cake looks sooo yummy – definitely need to make it soon!
- These almond butter no bake cookies look so yummy and easy to make!
- Into cleansing? Blueprint Cleanse is releasing a new line of low sugar juices that are completely free of fruit.
- These vegan blueberry banana streusel muffins by Hummusapien look sooo yummy! Can’t wait to make them.
- Are you gluten-free? Check out these 5 gluten-free pasta brands
- Check out these recipes that include chocolate that aren’t just for dessert!
- Check out where this wellness guru hangs out in NYC & LA
In the fashion world:
- I love these white Nike’s – the perfect minimalistic look!
- I’m so obsessed with this maxi dress – perfect for spring/summer!
- Speaking of maxi dresses – this one is so cute as well and love the back!!
- Sooo into these tortoiseshell sunglasses!
In the travel world:
- Check out this insider’s guide to Sydney, Australia – this city is on the TOP of my ‘must travel to’ list!
- Loving this guide to Cartagena – another spot I’d love to get to one day!
- Explore these 5 stylish downtown coffee shops in NYC