Happy Sunday! This weekend flew by as usual! Friday night we did absolutely nothing, which was so needed! My husband and I caught up on the OJ Simpson show (obsessed)! and then I passed out by 9pm. Saturday night my husband and I brought Emma out to dinner at 6pm (we are so cool these days)… I guess this is life with a 3 month old, haha. Today my husband is golfing and I’m bringing the baby to brunch with some of my girlfriends. Many of us have babies, so these days it’s easier to do brunch at someone’s house instead of at a restaurant. We’re each making a dish and I’m bringing this banana bread baked oatmeal (pictured above). I hope everyone likes it!! I will post the recipe for it in the next week or two.
In the food/health world:
- I MUST make this peanut butter & jelly chia pudding – how good does that look?!
- This brown rice pasta minestrone soup is perfect for a filling, yet healthy soup.
- This 1 pot red lentil chili is the perfect meal for cold nights.
- The best way to keep a cut avocado fresh – I hope this works!
- I only use coconut sugar in all my baking – read about the benefits of using coconut sugar
In the travel world:
- Next time you’re in LA be sure to check out these breakfast spots
- This London Wellness Guide by Goop makes me want to hop on the next plane to London!
- Obsessed with this travel guide to Oahu – I’ve never been to Hawaii, but need to get there one of these days!
In the fashion world:
- This simple black maxi dress is the perfect staple piece
- This dress looks so cute and comfy
- This white romper is great for summertime!
- I’m looking for the perfect pair of white skinny jeans for summer and I’m loving this pair
- This lightweight sweater from JCrew is the perfect piece for your spring wardrobe.
- This is the cutest checkered shirtdress that is perfect for daytime with flats or nighttime with heels or wedges 🙂
In other news:
- For all my mommy friends out there: Jessica Biel opened up a restaurant in LA that is perfect for ladies who lunch… with their children! I love love love this concept!