Hello friends! I usually do my ‘Sunday Things’ post in the morning while I lay in bed drinking coffee, but today the baby totally took over my morning and I’m finally just getting around to it! After an early morning with the baby, I got to go to my favorite kickboxing class (thanks so much to the husband for making sure I get to go every Sunday!) and then made myself a delicious smoothie bowl (pictured above). Anyway, I’m being rushed off the computer now because it’s time to take the babe to the carnival in our neighborhood! I hope everyone is doing whatever makes them happy!!
Below are my favorite finds from around the Internet this week:
In the food/health world:
- Tracy Anderson opens an 8 week pop-up studio in Miami! I can’t wait to check it out!
- I just bought all the ingredients to make these greek chicken lettuce cups with avocado tzatziki tonight.
- I can’t wait to make these vegan and gluten-free blueberry muffin breakfast cookies – yummmm
In the fashion world:
- For all my pregnant friends – check out the best options for maternity wear
- This sweater looks so comfy and goes great with leggings – on sale too!
- This floral maxi dress is so perfect for spring (and so cheap).
- This is such a cute dress for a spring wedding.
- Just purchased this Rails shirt – on sale and soooo comfy!!
In the travel world:
- I’ve been to Spain twice, but have never been to Madrid. Loving this guide for when I finally make it there!
- I can’t wait for my trip to NY this summer and am excited to check out these coffee spots!
In other news:
- How cute are these little cabins?
The recipe for the green smoothie bowl in this post is on my Instagram today! It’s really yummy and I suggest you all make it!! 🙂 You can purchase the Paleonola granola here!