It’s been a few weeks since I’ve done a ‘Sunday Things’ post. Having a newborn keeps me sooo much busier than I could have ever imagined! I’m truly loving every single sweet and precious moment and trying to be completely 100% present, as I know she is going to grow up so quickly and I’ll never get these moments back.
My husband and I finally took the baby to the mall for the first time yesterday! She just got her shots so I’m more comfortable taking her out in public. I’ve also been spending lots of time in the kitchen creating new recipes. Cooking is so therapeutic for me and makes me so happy.
I hope everyone is having a nice weekend and doing whatever makes you happiest! Below is my roundup of my favorite finds from around the internet this week:
In the food/health world:
- I always wished I could find healthy options while traveling. This new hotel makes keeping your healthy lifestyle a whole lot easier!
- Loving these healthy PB&J cake bars – yum!
- This healthy chocolate mousse looks so decadent and amazing – definitely need to make it soon!
- This healthy vegan mac n cheese is mind-blowing! I made it this week and will definitely be making it again!
- Next time you’re in NYC be sure to check out these gluten-free hot spots!
- Ben & Jerry’s now has vegan ice cream made with almond milk! I need to get my hands on it!
- This sesame broccoli and shiitake stir-fry looks delicious!!
- Check out these recipes that include chocolate that aren’t just for dessert!
In the fashion world:
- I recently purchased these leggings and they are so comfy!
- Loving this warm and cozy sweater dress for winter! Perfect to wear with flats or booties during the day or dress up with heels at night.
- Just purchased this dress – perfect for spring/summer which is fast approaching!
- I’m loving these shoes – they are the perfect daytime or nighttime shoe that happen to be so comfortable!
In the travel world:
- Having a baby is so wonderful, but it’s also making me miss being able to just spontaneously hop on a plane with my husband – lusting after these romantic escapes – maybe next year!!