Happy Sunday! It has FINALLY stopped raining here in South Florida. It rained nonstop for two days straight, which is very unusual for December. I’m currently enjoying this delicious thick cacao smoothie poolside (pictured above). My husband and I have been doing lots of things around the house to prepare for the baby who is coming any day now 🙂 Today we are off to Home Depot – what an exciting Sunday! We’ll then have a nice brunch with my mom and step-dad, who are finally here for the winter! This week we will just be waiting for this baby’s arrival – ahh!!
Below is my weekly roundup of my favorite finds from around the internet:
In the food & health world:
- Learn more about the healthiest buzziest ancient grains.
- Next time I go to New York I want to try this sushi place – sushi burritos?! yes please!
- Are umeboshi plums the new superfood?
- These zucchini fritters look so yummy! I can’t wait to make them!
- These falafel waffles certainly look fantastic (and so creative)!
- This superfood paleo apple crisp is the perfect fall/winter sweet treat to bake.
- I am drooling over this vegan mac n cheese with butternut squash!
- These vegan peanut butter & jelly snack bars are going to become my new favorite afternoon snack!
- I have a new favorite granola I just had to share with you guys – Paleonola – trust me and try the maple pancake flavor!
In the fashion world:
- I’ve been searching for the perfect, basic white tee (for after I lose my pregnancy weight). Loving this Vince white T-Shirt. Another more affordable white tee is this one from Asos – also love it in grey and black!
- I’ve been eyeing these caged sandals for months – perhaps it’s time I finally purchase them!
- I’m obsessed with this rose gold watch – and it looks more expensive than it is!
In the travel world:
- The Goop Guides are my all time favorite travel guides! Check out their new Guide to London. – It makes me miss London so much! (I studied abroad there in college).
- This is a great guide about how to beat jetlag.
- Bali is probably the number one spot on my “must travel to list” – I love this quick guide to Bali.
- If you’re planning a trip to London, or just care to read about London: 8 bloggers’ travel itineraries in London
In other news:
- The 10 most inspiring quotes of all time – I truly love each and every one of these 🙂
- Things every person should do for themselves once a year – I totally agree with all of this!
- The best gifts to buy for your mom.
- The way we board planes makes absolutely no sense! This article explains why it makes no sense, and some better options.
- I’m currently in my 9th month of pregnancy and my baby is due any day now. I found this article very interesting about this special time.