Happy Sunday!! This weekend has been AMAZING!! My husband and I are on our babymoon at the Boca Resort. I will do a post this week with all of the details from our weekend here!
Below are my top finds from around the internet this week:
In the food & health world:
- I can’t believe Thanksgiving in just around the corner! Check out these superfood recipes to be thankful for!
- Speaking of Thanksgiving – I definitely want to make this healthy sweet potato pie.
- This maple pumpkin pie is also looking so good! How many pies can I bake?!
- I’m loving this guide to perfectly roasted vegetables. I like to make a big batch of roasted veggies on Sunday to have on hand for the week.
- 9 reasons you should be using oregano oil daily.
- I’m going to try to use these 7 spices loaded with serious flavor (and health benefits) in my daily routine.
- Everything you need for a girls’ night in of beauty DIY’s
- Get some advice from Jessica Alba on the perfect post-workout makeup!
- Check out these 8 under the radar superfoods that you must try!
- Speaking of superfoods – try adding some of these into your smoothies!
- When eating meat, I opt for grass-fed and organic. Check out this article for some useful tips on buying meat.
In the travel world:
- I’ve been to Utah many times because I come from a BIG skiing family. However, I’ve never been to Moab, Utah and this guide definitely has me adding it to my list of places to check out!
- Any plans to go to NYC this winter? If so, definitely grab a hot chocolate at one of these places!
- Speaking of NYC – if you’re into seafood (which I SOOO am!!) be sure to check out one of these seafood restaurants.
In the fashion world:
- For all my pregnant ladies – these maternity pajamas look SO comfy!! Definitely getting myself a pair to get me through these last few weeks.
- For non-preggos – these Splendid PJ’s are so cute and festive for the holidays!
- I’m loving these lime & coconut Soludo’s!
- Thanks to my girls at adoubledose.com for turning me onto these amazing water bottles! They really keep your drinks hot or cold for hours and are SO cute!