Friday night my husband and I went to the BEST dinner with another couple. If you live near Palm Beach, you MUST check out Buccan. It is incredibly good and one of the best meals I’ve had in a while – it makes me feel like I’m living in New York again 🙂
Saturday I was on my own because my husband was at “Daddy Boot Camp” class – how cute?! I took a gentle yoga class, which was just what I needed. I then walked around the mall, came home and made myself a nice lunch followed by one of the longest naps of my life! I am certainly treasuring being able to have the day to myself and do as I please, because life is going to drastically change when this baby comes along in a quick two months!
Anyway, I hope everyone has a great Sunday. Check out my weekly favorites below:
In the food world:
- I can’t get enough of egg bowls. Check out this quinoa kale pesto bowl with poached egg
- I am drooling over this vegan pumpkin cheesecake. I happen to have all of the ingredients at my house already, so undoubtedly will be making this today!
- These sweet simmered apple & berry overnight oats seem to be the perfect fall breakfast dish.
- I always love a good salad – especially made with kale. This kale salad with kabocha squash & maple dijon dressing looks delicious!
- Farm-to-table restaurants are my favorite dining experiences. Check out the 10 best farm-to-table restaurants in NYC.
In the travel world:
- Loving this guide to Santorini
In the fashion world:
- Yes, I probably own over 20 pairs of Lululemon pants. However, it’s nice to not spend $80 on a pair of leggings every now and then. I found these yoga pants at Nordstrom and am obsessed! Such a great deal!
- I’ve been loving comfy nightshirts lately for lounging around the house. This Wildfox nightshirt is SO soft, comfortable and fashionable 🙂