I can’t believe how cold out it is in South Florida today! I’ll be spending this Sunday morning snuggled up on the couch in my sweats with a hot cup of coffee (with the baby in my arms of course). I’m hoping to make it to a yoga class today, but other than that I am loving just hanging at home with my family. I hope that those of you who got hit by the blizzard are enjoying the snow!
Below is my list of my top finds from around the internet this week:
In the food/health world:
- Drooling over these chewy, chocolatey paleo scotcheroos
- I definitely need to bake this gluten-free banana bread!
- Apple cider vinegar has amazing health benefits! Buy it here!
- Check out these 25 nail polishes that are 5-free
- I swear by these 6 stress free habits of women who look better longer.
- I am a big fan of going away on a wellness or detox retreat. Check out the top places around the world.
In the fashion world:
- I believe you can never have too many sneakers. Loving these Nike’s! Also obsessed with these and these.
- Target’s next big collaboration is with Soul Cycle. I can’t wait to make my purchase!
In the travel world:
- Brunch is a staple in NYC. Check out these 20 best brunch bites in NYC!
- Next time you’re in NYC, be sure to check out these 6 health food spots!
In other news:
- Is anyone in need of a digital detox? I often find that it would be amazing to have a few days free of the internet, social media, etc.