My Sunday mornings have drastically changed in the past month! My Sunday mornings used to consist of sleeping until my body naturally woke up, followed up a cup of tea and reading my favorite blogs in bed. I would then lazily walk over to the kitchen and make breakfast for my husband and I, or discuss where we should go for brunch. Not anymore…
On December 15th my life was forever changed. I gave birth to my first child, beautiful Emma Rose. There are so many details I’d like to share with you, so I’ll do another post soon on that. Although my mornings are no longer my own, I wouldn’t change anything. I love waking up to her cute cries and knowing she needs me. My Sunday mornings now consist of changing diapers, feeding my baby and lots of snuggling on the couch. I haven’t had a free moment to do my weekly ‘Sunday Things’ post the past few weeks, so it feels good to get back in the swing of things. I apologize if my posts over the next month are a little sporadic, as I’m trying to soak up every moment with the new little love of my life.
Below are my favorite finds from around the Internet lately:
In the food/health world:
- This vegan butternut squash ‘carbonara’ with coconut bacon & crispy sage looks amazing – I love a good, healthy pasta dish!
- Here are great sources of meat-free protein.
- Check out these 35 healthy smoothie bowls – I think I could have a smoothie bowl every day for the rest of my life 🙂
- Loving all these wellness trends for 2016!
In the fashion world:
In the travel world:
- Loving this last minute travel guide plus what to pack by Goop.
- 12 cozy winter date night spots in NYC – definitely craving a trip to NY – I miss living there!
In other news:
- This is a very interesting article on how dads shape their daughter’s success.