Dark chocolate peanut butter cups stuffed with strawberries that are vegan & gluten free, made using only four ingredients and don’t require baking.
This sweet treat consists of a dark chocolate shell stuffed with peanut butter and strawberries – seriously the best combo! These peanut butter cups are some of the healthiest you can find, made using only FOUR ingredients! They are no-bake and so easy to make!
In traditional peanut butter cups the peanut butter on the inside is full of unhealthy hydrogenated oils and refined sugars, or even worse high-fructose corn syrup. This recipe uses organic peanut butter (the only ingredient is peanuts)! I added some coconut sugar to slightly sweeten the peanut butter since this is a dessert recipe.
The dark chocolate outer layer is simply made by heating dark chocolate chips over the stovetop. This recipe can easily be made vegan by using vegan chocolate chips.
I have been enjoying one of these every night for dessert and definitely need to make another batch soon!
4 ingredient no-bake Healthy Strawberry-Stuffed Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups Click To Tweet
These are my go-to products for this recipe:
Strawberry-Stuffed Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Line a muffin tin with paper or silicone holders. I use these.
- Mix the peanut butter and coconut sugar in a bowl.
- Melt the chocolate chips on the stovetop over low heat, stirring occasionally. As soon as it is completely melted, remove from heat.
- Add a small spoonful of the chocolate to the bottom of each lined muffin tin. Place in the freezer for approximately 10 minutes to harden.
- Add 1 spoonful of the peanut butter mixture, followed by half of a strawberry. Cover the peanut butter and strawberry with another spoonful of chocolate.
- Place back in the freezer for 20 minutes, until completely hardened.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to one week.
This recipe can be made vegan by using vegan chocolate chips