These no bake vegan & paleo strawberry cheesecake truffle bites are making my world go round right now! They are quite possibly my new favorite snack/dessert.
Every Valentine’s Day I crave truffles – they go hand-in-hand so perfectly with the holiday. Prior to having a husband I used to buy myself a small box of Godiva dark chocolate truffles and some roses. I always felt that just because I was single didn’t mean I shouldn’t indulge myself in roses and truffles. Ladies you should definitely indulge yourself a bit on Valentine’s Day if you don’t have a significant other.
I still love truffles just as much as I used to, but I love making my own so I know that all of the ingredients are clean and healthy. Most store-bought truffles contain ingredients such as soy lecithin (gross) and refined oils and sugar. My homemade strawberry cheesecake truffles contain no refined sugar (they are sweetened with dates) and are made with all wholesome, real ingredients. They’re also completely raw, vegan, paleo, gluten-free and dairy-free.
This year I chose to make a big batch of my favorite strawberry cheesecake truffle bites because they are a pretty light pink color and isn’t that just so quintessential ‘Valentine’s Day’?! They literally taste like heavenly strawberry cheesecake! I love to snack on these throughout the day and also enjoy them for dessert.
These strawberry cheesecake truffles are easy to make as they do not require any baking. They only contain 8 ingredients that are easy to find. You need a food processor to make these, so I recommend purchasing one. It’s so worth the investment because I use it all of the time! If you’re looking for a simple, inexpensive food processor I like this one.You must make these no bake vegan strawberry cheesecake truffle bites for a healthy Valentine's Day Treat!Click To Tweet
Shop the ingredients used for this recipe:
No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Truffle Bites (Vegan & Gluten Free)
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 60 minutes
- Yield: 12 truffles 1x
- Category: Snack, Dessert
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten Free, Paleo
- 1 cup raw cashews (soaked in water for at least 4 hours)
- 1 cup medjool dates, pitted (about 8 dates)
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp coconut butter
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup strawberries
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and process until everything is well combined, scraping down sides as necessary, or until the mixture forms a dough-like consistency.
- Place the dough in a bowl in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Remove the dough from the freezer and using your your hands roll the dough into 12 even balls and enjoy.
- These are best stored in an airtight container in the freezer to keep the truffle bites firm.
The ‘cook time’ is the time the dough is in the freezer