S’Mores Brownies (Vegan & Gluten-Free)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper
- Begin with making the flax eggs by combining the ground flax seeds and water and mixing well. Set aside for 15 minutes until it forms a gel-like consistency.
- In a bowl combine the dry ingredients (almond flour, cacao powder, coconut sugar, arrowroot, baking soda, sea salt and half of the chopped chocolate).
- In a separate bowl combine the wet ingredients (flax eggs, water and coconut oil).
- Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Pour the batter into the baking dish and smooth evenly with a spatula.
- Add the remaining chopped chocolate, graham crackers and marshmallows over the top.
- Place in the oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for at least 20 minutes prior to slicing and serving. Enjoy!
- I highly recommend using an 8×8 baking dish and nothing larger.
- For the flax eggs mix the ground flaxseed and water in a small bowl and mix well. Set aside for 15 minutes until it forms a gel-like consistency.
Recipe Card powered by