I have always had such a sweet tooth! I usually crave sweet over salty (who am I kidding – ALWAYS crave sweet over salty). I’m such a sucker for a freshly baked, hot, ooey gooey chocolate chip cookie. I’m so excited about this delicious recipe I created – it’s a chocolate chip cookie baked in a skillet that is free of gluten and dairy!
This delicious recipe requires minimal ingredients that are all pretty healthy! Anyone will be a fan of this chocolate chip cookie skillet even if they aren’t gluten free. I know what I’m bringing to my next gathering… 🙂A delicious and easy to make gluten free & dairy free chocolate chip cookie baked in a skillet.Click To Tweet
Shop the ingredients used for this recipe:
Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
- Category: Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free
- Cuisine: Dessert
- 1 1/4 cups almond meal
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pink sea salt
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Optional: vegan or regular organic ice cream for serving.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Combine the almond meal, baking powder, salt, coconut sugar and chocolate chips in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg then stir in the coconut oil and vanilla extract.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Place the mixture on a lightly greased skillet and press down to flatten the mixture.
- Bake about 10 minutes, then remove from oven to cool.
- Serve with ice cream or coconut cream if dairy-free.