Chia pudding is such an easy meal or snack that you can make the night before so it’s ready to go the next day. I like to add toppings in the morning such as buckwheat granola (any granola adds a nice crunch), berries, goji berries, pumpkin seeds, coconut flakes and almond butter (I seem to like to add almond butter to everything these days!)
Creamy Chia Pudding
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 hours
- Total Time: 8 hours 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp plain yogurt (use coconut yogurt for vegan option)
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Place all ingredients in an air-tight container and stir well to combine.
- Place lid on container and allow to sit in the refrigerator overnight (during this time the mixture will form a pudding-like consistency and thicken).
- In the morning I like to add my favorite toppings such as granola, berries, coconut flakes and almond butter.