- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 5 small red beets (roasted)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 can of chickpeas (drained & rinsed)
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- salt and pepper to taste
- ground pumpkin seeds + hemp seeds for topping
- Add all ingredients (except the toppings) in a food processor, and process until smooth, scraping down the sides if necessary. If the hummus is too thick add extra olive oil.
- Serve with Simple Mills Sprouted Seed Crackers and sprinkle with ground pumpkin seeds and hemp seeds.
Recipe Card powered by