As you may know fall is my favorite season of the year (read more about that here). Pumpkin spice lattes are the quintessential fall beverage and I’m a sucker for them! I love the flavor combination of the pumpkin combined with coffee and spices. I have created a recipe to make this sweet little beverage into oatmeal! It is the most warming, comforting bowl of oatmeal you’ll ever make! Plus I can’t complain about the added energy I get from the coffee (mama life over here – please give me all the caffeine I can get)!
If you want to cozy up on your couch with a blanket and immerse yourself in all ‘autumn feelings’ then make this oatmeal and be in pumpkin spice latte heaven!
Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte Oatmeal - the perfect cozy fall breakfast #veganbreakfast #pslClick To Tweet
Shop the ingredients used for this recipe:
Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte Oatmeal
For anyone obsessed with pumpkin spice lattes, you must make this vegan & gluten-free oatmeal this season!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1 serving 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: Vegan & Gluten Free
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 cup black coffee
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- Bring the almond milk and coffee to a boil in a small saucepan. Once boiling, add the oats, stirring well to combine. Lower heat to medium-low.
- After about 5 minutes, or when most of the liquid is absorbed add in the pumpkin puree, maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and ginger. Cook for another minute stirring well.
- Pour into a bowl or jar and sprinkle some granola on top for a nice crunch.