This 5 minute paleo pumpkin pudding is so easy to make and is incredibly delicious! It’s egg-free, dairy-free, gluten-free and naturally sweetened!
I am all about pumpkin desserts in the fall! I just love them so much! This pumpkin pudding is one of the best pumpkin desserts I have made! It’s so thick, creamy and delicious. This pumpkin pudding has the warming spices of cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg and ginger and smells like fall in a jar.
This pumpkin pudding is paleo, vegan (if you sweeten it with maple syrup instead of honey), dairy-free, egg-free, grain-free and gluten-free, so anyone can enjoy it! I love that this dessert is naturally sweetened and is free of refined sugar.
Ingredients needed for pumpkin pudding:
- full fat coconut milk: I used canned coconut milk (shake the can well before opening). This makes the pudding thick and creamy, without any dairy 🙂 I have tried so many different canned coconut milks and truly believe that the one I linked to works best.
- honey or maple syrup: I love using this as a natural sweetener.
- banana: make sure your banana is ripe!
- pumpkin puree: the key ingredient that makes this recipe ‘pumpkin’ pudding! I use canned pumpkin puree! Make sure it’s not pumpkin pie filling! You want the only ingredient to be pumpkin!
- vanilla extract: adds delicious flavor to this recipe.
- almond flour: helps to thicken the pudding. Make sure it’s finely blanched almond flour – this is key!!
- arrowroot: also helps to thicken the pudding.
- cinnamon: for that warming spice taste!
- pumpkin pie spice: this really enhances the flavor of this pumpkin pudding!
How to make pumpkin pudding:
This is incredibly simple and easy to make! Simply add all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a jar, cover, and place in the refrigerator for an hour. Enjoy!
If you love this recipe you’ll also love my paleo banana pudding!Print
Easy 5 Minute Paleo Pumpkin Pudding
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minute
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until creamy.
- Pour into a large glass or jar, cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Enjoy! I added some dairy-free coconut whipped cream on top.