I love parfaits and I love overnight oats – so I combined the two! This parfait consists of lots of peanut butter & banana (two of the yummiest foods in my opinion), granola, almond milk, oatmeal & honey. It is the perfect meal to make ahead of time and have something ready to enjoy the following morning. It is also very portable, so you can grab it on the go.
This parfait is packed with healthy fat and protein from the peanut butter. In addition, oatmeal, granola and banana will keep you satisfied for hours. The drizzle of raw honey on top adds the perfect finishing touch (plus there are countless health benefits of raw honey), however you can omit the honey to make this vegan.Print
Peanut Butter & Banana Crunch Overnight Oats Parfait
A flavorful oatmeal parfait that is the perfect make-ahead meal and will keep you satisfied for hours.
- Category: Vegetarian, Parfait, Oatmeal
- Cuisine: Breakfast
- Combine the oats, cinnamon and almond milk in a jar and stir ingredients together.
- Mash half of the banana (leave the other half for garnish). Add the mashed banana and 2 tsp’s of the peanut butter to the oatmeal mixture and stir well to combine.
- Place the oatmeal mixture in the refrigerator overnight (this will thicken and the almond milk will be absorbed by the oats).
- In the morning, in a different jar, layer the oatmeal with the granola to create the parfait (I used half of the granola as the bottom layer, the overnight oats as the middle layer and the remainder of the granola on top).
- Slice the remainder of the banana and add on top of the parfait as a garnish.
- Drizzle the remaining 1 tsp of peanut putter and honey on top and enjoy!