The most delicious paleo chocolate chunk cashew butter cookies! They’re perfectly crispy on the edges and soft on the inside. They’re free of dairy, gluten and refined sugar too!
Hello my friends!! Today I introduce to you the BEST cookie I’ve ever baked! I’m not just saying that – these babies are my new obsession! I’ve been having one for dessert every night since they came out of the oven. You would never believe that they’re free of dairy, gluten, grains and refined sugar. I seriously savor each and every bite of these little cookies.
These paleo cookies are perfectly crispy around the edges and are so soft and moist on the inside. My husband is not a fan of anything ‘paleo’ or ‘vegan’ and just wants the real deal for dessert. However, I even fooled him with these cookies! He’s equally as obsessed with them as I am and still doesn’t believe that they’re only made with cashew butter, honey, egg, paleo flour, baking soda, cinnamon and pink sea salt. I used these chocolate chunks – this chocolate is free from all allergens such as dairy, gluten, etc so I really love them!
If you love the taste of cashew butter and honey then you’re going to love these as much as I do!
You MUST bake these perfectly chewy and delicious Paleo Chocolate Chunk Cashew Butter Cookies! Click To Tweet
These are the products I used for this recipe:
Paleo Cashew Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies
The most perfect moist and chewy paleo chocolate chunk cashew butter cookies that are free of refined sugar, dairy and gluten.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 34 minutes
- Yield: 12 cookies 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Paleo
- 1 cup cashew butter
- 1 egg, scrambled
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 cup paleo flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp pink sea salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Add the wet ingredients into a large mixing bowl and mix until combined.
- Add the dry ingredients into a separate bowl and mix until combined.
- Pour the dry ingredients (except for the chocolate chips) into the wet ingredients and mix until a dough is formed. It may be a little wet. Next stir in the chocolate chips.
- Roll the dough into balls (I use an ice cream scooper) and place onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Place in the oven and bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and place the baking sheet on a wire rack to cool. Allow to cool completely before touching the cookies.
The dough will be sticky – this is normal. If it’s way too wet and sticky you can add another tbsp of paleo flour.