One Bowl Flourless Chocolate Chunk Pumpkin Bars
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/2 cup creamy almond butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup oat flour
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1.5 Hu Kitchen dark chocolate bar, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Lightly grease an 8×8 square baking dish with coconut oil.
- Add all wet ingredients into a large mixing bowl and combine.
- Next add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until everything is mixed together.
- Stir in most of the chopped chocolate, leaving some for on top.
- Pour the batter into baking dish and top with the additional chocolate chunks.
- Place in the oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on a cooling rack for at least 30 min prior to cutting into bars.
- Store in the fridge for up to a week, or freeze to enjoy at a later time!
Recipe Card powered by