These delicious chocolate banana cookies are so simple to make and are paleo / gluten-free / grain-free, sugar-free, dairy-free & are Whole30 friendly!
I’m so obsessed with these chocolate banana cookies for a simple snack or dessert that leaves me feeling GOOD! They’re only FIVE ingredients and are completely free of sugar (only sweetened by banana). Since they’re paleo, grain-free, gluten-free, dairy-free and free of sugar this makes them Whole30-friendly! My kids LOVE these cookies as well and they’re a ‘treat’ that I can feel really good about letting them indulge in!!
No Sugar Chocolate Banana Cookies (Paleo, GF, Grain-Free & Whole30-Friendly)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 22 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix together the egg, banana and cashew butter in a large bowl.
- Add in the paleo baking flour and the cacao powder and mix again until a smooth batter is formed.
- Using an ice cream scooper, scoop the batter onto a cookie baking sheet, until all of the batter is used.
- Place in the oven and bake for 12 – 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for at least 20 minutes prior to eating.
Keep stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days, or freeze for a longer time.