No Sugar Chocolate Banana Cookies (Paleo, GF, Grain-Free & Whole30-Friendly)
These delicious chocolate banana cookies are so simple to make and are paleo / gluten-free / grain-free / sugar-free / dairy-free & are Whole30 friendly!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 22 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix together the egg, banana and cashew butter in a large bowl.
- Add in the paleo baking flour and the cacao powder and mix again until a smooth batter is formed.
- Using an ice cream scooper, scoop the batter onto a cookie baking sheet, until all of the batter is used.
- Place in the oven and bake for 12 – 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for at least 20 minutes prior to eating.
Keep stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days, or freeze for a longer time.