This simple vegan salad is packed with nutrients and is delicious served with the homemade dressing.
This is my favorite simple go-to salad. I use it as a side salad for dinner served alongside some grilled fish or chicken. If I’m enjoying this salad for lunch I’ll add some chickpeas and hemp seeds on top for some plant-based protein. I love how simple and delicious the dressing is! Hope you love it!Print
My Favorite Simple Salad + Homemade Dressing (Vegan)
This simple salad is packed with nutrients and is delicious served with the homemade dressing.
- Two handfuls mixed greens
- 1/4 cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 of a sliced cucumber
- 2 tbsp chopped walnuts
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- Pinch of pink salt & pepper
- Combine all the ingredients for the salad in a bowl.
- Mix together the dressing ingredients and then pour over the salad.
To add protein to this salad you can add the following:
- hemp seeds
- grilled fish or chicken