If you’re looking for something really special and unique to get for your mother, check out SheFoundIt. SheFoundIt is a new company, founded by Angela Lutin, who is a 20 year veteran of sales, concept development and emerging brand discovery. Angela has an amazing eye for seeking out “the best of the different” and each season curates a different collection of lifestyle gifts that are delivered to your doorstep. This quarterly subscription service is truly unique and special! Send your mother the gift of artisan goods not available through traditional retail channels that are sourced through small production houses and niche designers.
I was lucky enough to receive EditionOne of the subscription service. I was thrilled to see what the collection contained and it completely exceeded my expectations. Before I get into the items, lets talk about the impressive box they came in! The box and even the packaging was perfection! It has a very sleek and contemporary look and the black box it came in just added to the sophisticated appearance. I know most moms would get excited just seeing the packaging before they even uncovered all the wonderful products it contained.
All of the products I received were high-quality and unique:
- Janel Foo glassworks – this custom glass triangle mirror tray can be used in countless decorative ways. I’m going to use it as a jewelry tray 🙂
- Le Feu De L’Eau Candle – this scented artisanal candle is gorgeous and smells amazing! Every candle is sculpted underwater and no two candles are alike.
- Julie Rofman Jewelry – this bracelet has the most beautiful beading and bohemian pattern. This specific design is exclusive to this collection.
- Rica Bath & Body Scrub – made with organic ingredients, this aloe butter sugar polish is an amazing exfoliant!
- Urban Agriculture Grow Kit – this simple kit contains everything needed for the perfect growing experience. The kit contains 1 bag of organic soil and 1 packet of organic basil seeds. I can’t wait to grow my own basil in my backyard! This finally has inspired me to grow that small organic herb garden I’ve been wanting to start!
You can sign up for the seasonal subscription (ships 4 times per year) and renews automatically each quarter. I highly recommend it and it would put a smile on anyone’s face. The nice part about this is you can cancel anytime. If you just want to send this to your mother (or even yourself) as a one-time gift, you have that option as well without signing up for a subscription. You can join here.