Easy Homemade Vegan & Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Cups using clean and minimal ingredients.
As many of you may be aware I have a MAJOR sweet tooth! I always have fun creating healthier twists on some of my favorite treats! One of my all time favorite treats is a class peanut butter cup! Seriously – is there anything yummier than a chocolate and peanut butter combo?!
This recipe is vegan, dairy-free and gluten-free. It’s also made with clean and minimal ingredients. There are only THREE ingredients used for this recipe: dark chocolate (this brand is free of dairy, soy and gluten), coconut oil and a lightly sweetened peanut butter. Alternatively, you can mix the peanut butter with a little coconut sugar to sweeten it. These are the molds I used to make these cute little mini chocolate peanut butter cups!
These peanut butter cups are SO simple to make! Emma really enjoys making these with me, so if you have a kid it’s a funny ‘mommy and me’ activity!Easy Homemade Vegan & Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Cups using clean and minimal ingredients.Click To Tweet
Homemade Healthy Peanut Butter Cups! (Dairy-Free & Gluten-Free)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten-Free
- Add the chocolate and coconut oil to a small saucepan and heat over low heat, stirring until fully melted.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the molds (filling them up only 1/3 full).
- Place in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and add the peanut butter on top, followed by the remaining chocolate mixture (filling the chocolate to the top of each mold).
- Place back in the freezer for at least 30 minutes, or until the chocolate has hardened.
- Keep stored in the fridge or freezer.