These grain-free free peanut butter blondies are so delicious and perfectly gooey on the inside. They taste too good to be grain-free, gluten-free, dairy-free AND naturally sweetened!
There is truly nothing better than a blondie! This basically tastes like a peanut butter cookie bar with chocolate chips – and would could be better than a chocolate peanut butter combo?! You’re going to LOVE these so much!
The taste of these peanut butter blondies is decadent, yet not overly sweet. I love that they are moist and gooey on the inside. The best part is that not only do these taste so delicious, but they’re also naturally sweetened with coconut sugar and are free of dairy, gluten and grains. I’m all about a dessert made with cleaner ingredients.
Ingredients needed to make these peanut butter blondies:
- Eggs: I always opt for organic pasture-raised eggs
- Coconut sugar: my natural sweetener of choice
- Peanut butter: make sure the peanut butter is very creamy
- Coconut oil: my oil of choice for baking – melt the coconut oil first and then allow it to cool before using
- Vanilla extract: to give this recipe the perfect flavor
- Almond flour: be sure to use finely blanched almond flour for the perfect texture (my grain-free flour of choice)
- Baking soda: to help give this recipe the right texture – usually an essential in most baked goods
- Salt: because what’s chocolate and peanut butter without a little salt?! definitely needed to enhance the perfect taste
- Chocolate: I love using a chopped up chocolate bar, or chocolate chips work as well