Grain-free, dairy-free and naturally-sweetened gooey sweet potato blondies made with clean ingredients.
#GrainFree #DairyFree and #NaturallySweetened gooey sweet potato blondies made with clean ingredients.Click To Tweet Print
Grain-Free Gooey Sweet Potato Blondies
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Steam the Japanese yam until fork-tender and remove the skin.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the steamed japanese yam, eggs, oil, honey and vanilla extract. Mix with an electric mixer or hand mixer (alternatively you can just add all these ingredients to a food processor).
- Next add in the almond flour (use only 3/4 cup if you want them really gooey!), salt and baking powder and mix again.
- Add in 1/2 cup chocolate chips and mix again.
- Pour the mixture into an 8×8 baking dish either lightly greased or lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle the additional chocolate chips on top.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool before slicing. Enjoy!!