Gluten-Free Trail Mix Cookies!!
- In a large bowl mix together the egg, coconut oil, vanilla extract and coconut sugar.
- In a separate large bowl mix together the almond flour, baking soda and salt.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the bowl with the wet ingredients and mix. Add in the oats, nuts, seeds, dried fruit and chocolate chips. Mix until just combined.
- Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator for 3 hours (or overnight).
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Using an ice cream scooper, scoop the cookie dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Place in the oven and bake for 12 – 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for at least 20 minutes prior to eating, using a spatula to remove the cookies from the baking sheet (don’t use your hands). Enjoy!
Recipe Card powered by