Hi friends. I’m trying my best to do my part with COVID-19 by staying home. The only time I plan to go out into public is when I’m absolutely in need of groceries. That being said, I’ll be doing online workouts in my backyard or bedroom (before the kids wake up). Josh is going to do it with me so it’ll be a fun activity we can do together. It’s a great way to start the day and will definitely help boost your mood and decrease anxiety (since being socially isolated can get depressing).
I wanted to share my favorite online workouts that I’ll be doing each morning . I plan to mix up the following (one or two per day:
- MelissaWoodHealth 7 day free trial – low impact, but super effective!
- The Good Sweat love these guides!
- The Sculpt Society offering a free 14 day trial – obsessed with this dance cardio & sculpting workout!
- Body by Simone app – love these dance cardio workouts
- Classpass free 14 day trial
- ToneItUp is offering their app for FREE for the next 30 days
- Obe Fitness has amazing kickboxing and yoga classes. Use code LEAH30 for 30% off your first month!
- Down Dog App is giving free membership until April 1st – yoga, HIIT and barre!
- The Class by Taryn Toomey is offering a free online trial
- I’ll also be doing the classes that my gym, IntensityX3 is posting on their Facebook page:
I also found the following yoga flows on YouTube which I’m excited to do: