Double Chocolate Chip Banana Bread (Gluten-Free)
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 55 minutes
- 3 large very ripe bananas, mashed
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a loaf pan with coconut oil spray (or line with parchment paper).
- In a large bowl mix together the wet ingredients (egg, banana, butter, oil, vanilla extract & coconut sugar).
- In a separate large bowl, mix together the dry ingredients (oat flour, cacao powder, baking soda and salt).
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix until just incorporated.
- Add in 1/2 cup of the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan and sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup of chocolate chips on top.
- Place in the oven and bake for for 55 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove the bread from the oven and let cool for at least 30 minutes prior to slicing and serving.
Recipe Card powered by