This creamy, raspberry coconut porridge is truly comfort food at it’s finest! The raspberry and coconut flavors compliment one another nicely and both have amazing health benefits. The raspberries are loaded with antioxidants and the coconut milk is a healthy fat. As we are aware, we all need a little healthy fat in our diet. The banana, almond butter and coconut milk add a thick, creamy consistency. I like to add some maca powder for a sweet, caramel taste, but this is totally optional!Print
Creamy Raspberry Coconut Porridge
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Breakfast, Oatmeal
- Bring the water to a boil on a stovetop.
- Add the oats and reduce heat to a low simmer.
- Allow the oats to cook for 20 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk, coconut oil, almond butter, cinnamon and banana and allow to cook for 5 more minutes.
- Pour the oatmeal into a bowl and immediately stir in the raspberries. The raspberries should get warm and melt into the oatmeal, giving it an amazing fruity flavor.