Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Banana Bread Bars (Gluten-Free)
- Preheat oven to 350F and lightly grease a 9 inch square baking dish.
- In large bowl combine the eggs, coconut oil, peanut butter, bananas, vanilla extract and coconut sugar and mix really well until smooth.
- Add in the almond flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt and mix again.
- Stir in the chocolate chips, reserving a few for sprinkling on top.
- Pour batter into greased dish and spread evenly across the top. Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips over the top.
- Place in the oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool for at least 30 minutes prior to slicing and serving. Enjoy!
Recipe Card powered by