These delicious paleo and gluten-free chocolate chunk banana bread bars are made with simple ingredients and are naturally-sweetened.
I have been baking lots of banana bread lately, but wanted to switch things up and create a recipe for banana bread bars. These chocolate chunk banana bread bars are my new obsession! They’re perfect to snack on or enjoy for breakfast.
These banana bread bars are delicious, perfectly moist and full of that rich banana bread flavor. These bars made with simple ingredients and are free of refined sugar, gluten and dairy. All in all, this recipe is a total win!
I absolutely love the these dark chocolate chunks. I am a serious chocoholic, so it makes me feel good to know that if I’m going to indulge in chocolate everyday that it’s made with minimal and clean ingredients.DELICIOUS #paleo & #glutenfree chocolate chunk banana bread bars! Made with simple ingredients & are naturally-sweetened Click To Tweet Print
Chocolate Chunk Banana Bread Bars (Paleo & Gluten-Free)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 16 small bars 1x
- Category: Breakfast, Snack, Dessert
- Cuisine: Paleo, Gluten-Free
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a loaf pan with coconut oil.
- Place the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Add all wet ingredients a blender and blend.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well to combine.
- Fold the chocolate chunks into the batter.
- Pour the batter into the lightly greased 9×9 square baking dish and even out the surface with a spatula. Sprinkle some extra chocolate chunks on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes until the top is golden.
- Allow to cool on a cooling rack before cutting and serving.
Keywords: paleo, gluten free, dairy free, naturally sweetened, refined sugar free