Butternut Squash and Spinach Pasta (V + GF)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- On a roasting tray, add butternut squash, a drizzle of olive oil, salt & pepper. Place in the oven for approximately 30 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Add pasta to boiling water and cook for suggested time on package.
- In a frying pan, lightly saute spinach in a touch of olive oil, salt & pepper.
- Place the pasta, roasted butternut squash, sauteed spinach and pine nuts in a bowl. Drizzle the lemon garlic sauce and red pepper flakes on top. Enjoy!
- Lemon garlic sauce: Add 2 tbsp olive oil and 1 garlic clove to a frying pan and lightly saute until garlic is cooked and fragrant. Add the lemon juice, salt & pepper. Mix well to combine.
Recipe Card powered by