This recipe is a great option if you have a busy morning coming up and you won’t have time to make breakfast. This breakfast bowl is made the night before, so you can grab it and go in the morning. The almond butter and almond milk make this bowl thick and creamy, while the blueberries and banana add a sweet, fruity flavor. The chia seeds are loaded with antioxidants, fiber, protein and omega-3 fatty acids.Print
Blueberry Chia Breakfast Bowl
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 hours
- Total Time: 6 hours 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Breakfast, Smoothie Bowl, Chia Pudding
- Add all ingredients except the chia seeds into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mix into a glass and stir in the chia seeds.
- Cover the glass or place the mix in an airtight container and refrigerate overnight, or at least 5 hours.
- Enjoy as is, or I like to top with fresh fruit and a sprinkle of granola (I recommend Purely Elizabeth blueberry hemp granola)
*The cook time is the overnight refrigerating time*This recipe can work with any fruit instead of blueberries. I recommend trying mango, raspberries or strawberries.