Blackberry Banana Overnight Oats
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Vegan, Gluten Free
- Cuisine: Breakfast, Oatmeal
- 1 cup fresh ripe blackberries (plus a few for topping)
- 1/2 banana (save the remainder for the topping)
- 1/2 cup plain or vanilla almond milk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup rolled oats
- Topping: slices of banana and extra blackberries
- Put the blackberries, banana, almond milk and vanilla in a blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Pour into a bowl or glass jar and stir in the oats.
- Cover the bowl or jar and place in the refrigerator overnight to allow the oats to soak and soften.
- In the morning add some fresh blackberries and the other half of the banana (sliced) on top and enjoy.