The best easy healthy tuna salad for a quick lunch!
I have always been such a fan of tuna salad! There’s sooo many ways to enjoy it! Straight out of the bowl with a fork, in a sandwich (or open-faced sandwich), as a tuna melt, on a salad, lettuce wrapped, lettuce cups or on crackers! The ways to enjoy it are truly endless!
I finally perfected how to make the most perfect tuna salad! It’s delicious, easy to make and made with clean ingredients. This tuna salad is dairy-free, gluten-free and grain-free! I love making a big batch for lunch on a Monday and then storing leftovers in the fridge to enjoy over the next day or two.
I love that the celery and onion give this tuna salad the most perfect crunch!! They also give it so much flavor!
Ingredients needed to make this tuna salad:
- canned wild-caught tuna: alwayssss opt for wild-caught fish!
- mayonnaise: (I always use the Primal Kitchen mayo, as I find it’s made with the cleanest ingredients).
- dijon mustard: because what’s tuna salad without some dijon mustard mixed in for flavor?!
- celery: for the best crunch (and a great way to sneak veggies in)!
- red onion: also for the crunch-factor and gives the tuna salad lots of flavor.
- lemon juice: love the flavor that it gives this tuna salad
- garlic: for flavor!!
- salt and pepper: adjust to your liking!
*I always link to the EXACT products I used and recommend 🙂
As I mentioned, this recipe is SO easy to make! You simply add all of the ingredients to a large bowl and mix to combine. Then you choose how you want to enjoy it!the best easy and healthy tuna salad for a quick lunch #tunasalad #glutenfree #grainfree Click To Tweet Print
The Best Easy Tuna Salad
The best simple and easy tuna salad for a quick and healthy lunch!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2 - 4 servings 1x
- Category: lunch
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
- Add the canned tuna (drained), mayonnaise, dijon mustard, lemon juice, celery, red onion, garlic, & a pinch of salt & pepper to a mixing bowl. Mix all the ingredients together until well combined.
- Enjoy with bread (open faced or as a sandwich) or in lettuce cups or over crackers or cucumber.
Keep any leftovers stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to three days.
Keywords: tuna salad, gluten-free, grain-free, lunch