Banana Zucchini Bread Cookies (GF)
These gluten-free & dairy-free banana zucchini bread cookies are SO delicious, made with clean ingredients, and are free of refined sugar.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 14 minutes
- Total Time: 29 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine the wet ingredients (eggs, coconut oil, vanilla extract & banana) into a large mixing bowl and mix well.
- Add in all remaining ingredients except the zucchini and mix again until a dough is formed.
- Mix in the shredded zucchini.
- Using an ice cream scooper, scoop the dough onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and place in the oven.
- Bake for 14 minutes, then remove from the oven and allow to cool on a cooling rack prior to serving.
Keep these cookies stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days, or freeze for a longer period of time.
Keywords: gluten-free, dairy-free, cookies